December 4, 2008

I am loved!

Today Nasri, the everything-you-need-guy employed by Whitman as the business manager, took Joanna and I to the Post Office because we had both received a notice of a delivery. Come to find out I had gotten a care package from Huntsville Community Church!! It was SOOOO exciting!! What was in it was precious and priceless. The candy, the CDs, and the miscellaneous food was so good and appreciated. But the Dr. Pepper made me the envy of roomies and friends. HCC's heart is what a heart of a church is supposed to look like. I love them so much!! A big thank you to those that helped put it together!

Tonight was our Women's Center CHRISTMAS PARTY! It was full of good food and good conversation, but my favorite part was seeing the Muslim and Christian women as sisters and having fun. It might have been the last time I see some of those women. Keep praying for them!!

No comments: